Love makes the world go around. Love is one of the cornerstones to human happiness. It’s important that we understand how God feels about love since it is such a key aspect of our lives. We found these 5 bible verses about love to be extremely important to our lives and hope they have a positive impact on your life as well.
6 Bible Verses About Love
- Ephesians 4:2-3
- With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of The Spirit in the bond of peace
- Proverbs 17:17
- A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity
- Proverbs 10:12
- Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses
- John 3:16
- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, tat whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life
- Romans 5:8
- But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us
- Matthew 6:24-25
- No one can serve to masters. For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money
There are many bible verses about love in the bible. We feel that these 6 verses cover the main stories of love for God which fall into three categories that help us live our lives to the fullest.
- God loves us and sent his only Son to save us from our sins because of that love.
- It’s important that we love and support one another’s love for God in order to prosper in this flawed life.
- We cannot worship anyone other than God, our focus should always be on Him.
Do you have any other bible verses about love that we should share with readers?