Sometimes all we need to make our day is a beautiful bible verse. We aren’t looking for a certain message or a bible verse that fits perfectly to our lives that day, just something poetic and uplifting to raise your spirits. That’s why we put together this list of 6 beautiful bible verses. Take a read and see if any of them stick out to you in particular. We hope you find them uplifting.
6 Beautiful Bible Verses
- Proverbs: 4:23
- Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.
- Psalms 18:28
- My God turns my darkness into light.
- Isaiah 40:31
- But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
- Ecclesiastes 3:11
- He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
- Numbers 6:24-26
- The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.
- Micah 6:8
- “He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”
This is obviously a difficult article to write since there are just so many beautiful bible verses! We are definitely going to have to continue expanding this list. Let us know if you think there are any that should be included in our next post. Share with your friends- everyone could use a touch of the bible’s beauty from time to time!